WWE Superstars As Marvel Super Heroes - Comicbook.com

WWE Superstars As Marvel Super Heroes - Comicbook.com

One of the biggest gifts Netflix subscribers received yesterday was the release of Captain America: Civil War on the company's streaming service. As a wrestling fan with no WWE pay per view to watch, I was thrilled to have Civil War waiting for me after putting the kids to sleep and filling my belly with a gallon of egg nog. 

While watching the film, I couldn't help but notice how many similarities there were between some of Marvel's greatest heroes and the superstars who dominate the WWE wrestling ring. With their inhuman strength and uncanny ability to defy the odds, WWE superstars are live action comic book heroes. Instead of fighting for shiny stones, they fight for shiny belts. 

With that thought in mind, I have selected the 5 perfect choices for WWE superstars as Marvel Super Heroes!

 

SUMBER